Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Tuesday, May 25, 2010 "OLD TOWN" Albuquerque, NM

We drove down to Albuquerque today & drove by my old house that I built back in 1973. It used to be the very last house in town. I was able to walk out my front door and into the mesa and the Sandia Mountains. Not that way anymore. Hardly recognized the area. Big houses built into the mountains where I used to roam on long walks. House looks the same, only trees have grown and it is in need of some TLC. I remember sitting on the patio at night and having the most awesome view of the lights of Albuquerque.
























Then we walked around in Old Town and had Mexican food on the patio of the Church Street Cafe. Weather has been awesome. It was 50 degrees when we woke up this morning. It warmed during the day, but the humidity was 9% !!

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures!!! Be safe and have fun... Don't
    forget to brush you teeth :) We love you!

    ReplyDelete