Thursday, August 19, 2010

August 14 - 19 LAKE DILLON at Frisco

MS MAGGIE MAE is 6 years old today!

We left Creede on Sunday, August 14th and drove north to Lake Dillon.  We are staying on the lake, right out of Frisco.  The RV is parked nosed into the shore of the lake.  The view is awesome; the weather down right chilly most of the time.  The down-side is no hook-ups (or wi-fi).  That means being conservative with the water & sewer.  So far, it has worked out okay.  Jane & Charles followed us here, but left this morning, headed for Aspen.  We hope to meet up with them again somewhere down the road.

Here are a few pictures from the last coule of days taken around the campgrounds.  The first one is one of my all time favorites.  I just happen to wake up early this morning.  I almost didn't get dressed to go out & take it, but am so glad I did.  The reflection was a perfect mirror image.

Maggie's beach
Along a walking trail

Our "parking place"
You can see how clear the water is

Lots of people fish here; but we have only seen them catch small ones.
A storm came in right after I took the reflection pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment