Today, Patrick & Janet followed us on our second attempt to get to Clear Lake. All I can say is there seems to still be an awful lot of snow around!! We encountered snow and sleet on the way and were still not able to get past the mine. We parked the Jeeps at the waterfall. Janet and I climbed up to the mine; the guys stayed behind. You can see Janet standing in the snowdrift that blocks the road to Clear Lake.
Tuesday, June 15, 2010
Monday, June 14, 2010 Second Attempt to Get to Clear Lake
Today, Patrick & Janet followed us on our second attempt to get to Clear Lake. All I can say is there seems to still be an awful lot of snow around!! We encountered snow and sleet on the way and were still not able to get past the mine. We parked the Jeeps at the waterfall. Janet and I climbed up to the mine; the guys stayed behind. You can see Janet standing in the snowdrift that blocks the road to Clear Lake.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment