We went to Durango and went computer shopping yesterday to replace my computer. I am still learning how to use the new one and I do NOT like Office 10!!!! This morning, we traveled U.S. Basin (for the second time) as far as we could make it until we encountered a snowdrift across the road. We tried going up, but it became deeper. You may be able to see some of our tire tracks where we backed down in some of the pictures. Maggie had a ball. She ran up and down, back and forth. We even got a "Woof" that sounded like a "come play with me" from Ms. Maggie who never barks. Here are the pictures in the order that they were taken. I know there are a lot, but I couldn't help myself. My favorite is the one where Jim threw a snowball at her.
Oops, no brakes!
Back legs meeting the front legs:
Both front feet in the air!
Sinking into the powder.
Are there ANY feet on the ground?
Airborn again!
Trying to catch the snowball.
No comments:
Post a Comment